For all Kosovo partners, RTU can offer 16 student (including bachelor and master) mobilities in total. All partner universities in Kosovo are requested to participate. We will expect your list of applicants by 10th November 2018 sent to the following e-mails: [email protected] and [email protected]
Concerning the practical matters of the mobility please be informed about the following:
- Check the study courses in fsd.rtu.lv
- Please note, that students don’t have to search for his/her home University at the start of the application, but apply as a FREE MOVER – this is explained in the application guide.
- Students will need to submit transcript, copy of passport, a proof of enrollment and nomination letter from your university, English proficiency confirmation (IELTS, TOEFL or a confirmation letter from your home university).
- Duration of the mobility is 1 semester (5 months).
- Monthly scholarship is 750 – 800 EUR/a month.
- Based on the distance calculator of the Erasmus+ program, the European Commission allocates support for travel. For Kosovo it is 275 EUR. We reimburse the travel support after the grantee has arrived based on the factual costs. If the amount exceeds 275 EUR, the grantee has to cover the additional amount him/herself.
If you have any questions or you need any assistance, please contact us: Erasmus+ coordinator at RTU – Timo Turunen [email protected] and Liene Maurite [email protected] We will be happy to answer questions about studying in RTU and living in Riga, Latvia.